Downloads & Links
In the Media & Charity
Casper le Roux Inc. has been and remains committed to a policy of giving effect to its social responsibility, interalia, through the provision of community services. Its present involvement is as follows:
- All our lawyers render legal services from time to time at no cost to clients who would otherwise not be able to afford it (pro bono).
- Casper le Roux Snr. is a Commissioner of the Small Claims Court.
- Casper le Roux Snr. is the Director for Reaching a Generation.
- We offered a bursary to a student at University of Johannesburg and commit to paying the selected student’s fees for 3 years.
- We sponsor The Connie Mulder Centre for disabled adults.
- We are also a sponsor of Lantern School which is a Remedial School of Excellence.